- Prepare for the transition of leadership, stewardship, and ownership
- Obtain clarity for strategic planning
- Improve the effectiveness of processes & teams
- Explore cost savings solutions to reduce overhead
- Develop next generation leaders
- Coach owners in stepping away from day-to-day operations
- Determine owner's personal financial readiness to exit
- Assist is developing and implementing estate, legacy and philanthropic goals
- Source a team of trusted advisors to execute an exit plan which meets personal, business, and financial goals

This work is done through a structured process that draws upon three primary resources:
- The knowledge, expertise, and experience of my clients, specific to their industry. We determine how to best leverage past successes and strengths as well as focus time and energy to overcome challenges and seize opportunities.
- Draw upon my professional experience and the expertise of my FocalPoint colleagues when offering guidance.
- Utilize best practices of the world’s most respected business leaders via FocalPoint, a world-class proprietary program created by Brian Tracy, which sources business principles, strategies, tactics, tools, and systems.

Typical results are improved business skills, cash flow, growth, higher performing teams, and a healthy business that can be successfully exited. This delivers greater personal satisfaction both inside and outside of business. We guarantee money back on the investment in our services and a substantial ROI. Although it takes hard work, our clients attain their goals without the uncertainty and frustration they had prior to having a having a trusted team of professionals.

Business Contact Name
Keith Atneosen, Principal | Family Business Advisor, CEPA
Office location(s)
Post Falls, ID, USA